• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sloted hole at back pop out window.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hey Guys fixing the frame on driver side where it rusted out. Passenger side has a slot in the curve where the pop out window is. Thought something went in their but cant remember. Any one has an idea let me know please. Want to install the patch but wonder if I have to cut that slot in the patch I made. Here at some pic's tried to point the area out. all the metal rotted out behind the rain gutter have to replace it also so I have something to weld too.IMG_0104 (1).JPG IMG_0103 (2).JPG IMG_0102 (2).JPG IMG_0101 (2).JPG

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Think that is for the roll up window channel to attach in. Put all my trim up and set the pop out window in don't see any thing missing may be a drain hole Ho no. Thanks Someone with a pop out window might chime in and have an Idea. Russ. :thumbsup:

Back