• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So she's alive. Won't be long. I HOPE.

JJRJR

Reaction score
So, Gary got the driver and passenger windows in; needs a little adjustment. Tomorrow is the alignment and off to the AC guy to get the system charged and all the hoses hooked up. Gary took her for a little spin today around his shop. Suffice it to say, he loves it. This is where she is today.

2012-09-19120411_zps2fd3afc1.jpg

2012-09-19120400_zps6063032a.jpg

2012-09-19120348_zps35ee1daf.jpg

2012-09-19120338_zpsaf7e133e.jpg

I know I'm partial, but man ain't she pretty??

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very cool. Color combo is superb! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I spy with my little eye a '72 Demon... :groucho:

:jester:

JJRJR

Reaction score
Hell yea. Got the alignment today; great success. Now she's at the A/C shop getting the Classic Auto Air system all charged up.

challengergary

Reaction score
Big Update - the car now has A/C!!! The a/c shop hooked up all of the hoses & fittings yesterday and charged that puppy up. She's blowing ICE COLD! Hopefully the sun will come out long enough today to take her for a spin/blast :)

challengergary

Reaction score
[attachment=1:3226cqax]nice pic1.jpg[/attachment:3226cqax]Getting closer, guys. Just a few small things to do and then John gets to bring her home. I drove her around this weekend to see what issues she might have. Basically, nothing major - after we blew out the u-joint straps on a "small" burnout. The A/C seems to have lost some refrigerant but that's about it mechanically. I still have a few items left on the punch-out list but overall the car looks and drives great. Can't believe how many people gawk at her. Had at least 4-5 people snapping pictures. Had one person want to buy her already. Even had an 80 year old lady say she loved the car LOL

nice pic1.jpg

nice pic2.jpg

Back