• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some pics updated

Collin

Reaction score
Brake lines in, master cylinder in (before bench bleeding), fuel lines in, fuel pump in, carb and choke are on, throttle cable in, pedals are in, e-brake is in

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

quikbird

Reaction score
Basket, it is coming along. Engine installed, fuel lines run, just need fuel pump put in and hooked up, trying to decide if I should switch to a fuel cell, getting ready to start hanging fenders this weekend

Collin

Reaction score
Heater box is now in... So are the wiper arms

image.jpg

Collin

Reaction score
Waiting now to tie up some loose wires behind the dash board before that goes in now. I have to get the wiring harness in as well, trying to keep the engine bay open to fit the headers once they arrive. The dash I restored at home with some paint and a white paint pen...came out pretty nice. Parts are quickly emptying out of the house and making their way to the garage. Very happy with the progress but I need winter to stick around a little bit longer so I have plenty of time to finish the car! This SHOULD be the year.... fingers crossed

Back