• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some pictures from Carlisle 09

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I talked to the owner of the B5 A12 car pictured herein for quite a while on Friday morning. I was coming out of the showers and he had just pulled up to wash it so I helped him with the hood and a quick wash job. He's got 3.73 gears in it and drove it all the way down from Ottawa - 8 hours. His name is Eric and his dad brought along an A12 Bee...

The owner of the F3 car on the end of the row was pretty chatty also. I didn't care for the Bricklin dual bale master cylinder set-up (his car - he can do what he wants...) but it was a pretty car.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well I'm not getting fooled again. where's the pic with yesterdays newspaper with the date?

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
My buddy Dana just e-mailed me this one that he took in the show field. This is me, Rob (Seattle), and George (Atlanta). We went to high school together in Japan about a billion years ago... Naturally, I'm feeding my face...if I'm not into the beers then I'm into the grub... :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
My buddy Dana just e-mailed me this one that he took in the show field. This is me, Rob (Seattle), and George (Atlanta). We went to high school together in Japan about a billion years ago... Naturally, I'm feeding my face...if I'm not into the beers then I'm into the grub... :lol:

Kinda like Wilson hidding his face :lol:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

That's what I was thinking.......... :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:

You know the old saying: "Be careful what you ask for..."

Nothing shielding the ugly mug in this photo. We were checking out the EPA Daytona. This is THE test vehicle that was used by the EPA to bring us all unleaded gasoline... Some clown back in the day got to ride around all day long in a 440-powered Daytona Charger as they collected data and measured how much harmful content was dumped into the air by burning leaded fuel. This thing had two alternators and a whole bunch of test equipment bolted onto it. The guy between me and the boys was the guy from some resto shop in Conn. that had restored the car. He was unknowingly attempting to sell his skills to a bunch of broke DIY'ers... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":3fza4wh0]
69hemibeep said:

Nothing shielding the ugly mug in this photo. We were checking out the EPA Daytona. This is THE test vehicle that was used by the EPA to bring us all unleaded gasoline... Some clown back in the day got to ride around all day long in a 440-powered Daytona Charger as they collected data and measured how much harmful content was dumped into the air by burning leaded fuel. This thing had two alternators and a whole bunch of test equipment bolted onto it. The guy between me and the boys was the guy from some resto shop in Conn. that had restored the car. He was unknowingly attempting to sell his skills to a bunch of broke DIY'ers... :lol:

:jester:[/quote:3fza4wh0]
Quick, somebody give him a hotdog :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":163ozs74]
69hemibeep said:

:jester:[/quote:163ozs74]
no pictures or the daytona ???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":221mvmug]
69hemibeep said:

:jester:[/quote:221mvmug]
So, your the one standing behind the weirdo in the flamed hat?................ :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
So, your the one standing behind the weirdo in the flamed hat?................ :lmao:

My list only has two names on it...and yours can be found right under Bob's... :toetap:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":rrn030ru]So, your the one standing behind the weirdo in the flamed hat?................ :lmao:

My list only has two names on it...and yours can be found right under Bob's... :toetap:

:jester:[/quote:rrn030ru]
Gary were on his list, should we let him know what we would like for Christmas :thumbsup: :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
Gary were on his list, should we let him know what we would like for Christmas :thumbsup: :lol:
Why, yes, I think we should because he'll be "checking it twice"............ :lmao:

No "checking it twice" required...I already have your gifts picked out...

Bob is getting a nice 17 year old siamese-mix with a bad attitude and a weak bladder from "Save Our Strays" so he can recapture some of that lost patina and aroma in his car...

and Gary is getting one of those nice "Way Down South in the Land of Cotton" horns for that "General Lee-look-alike" that he's building...

:banana: :jester: :banana:

Back