• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sorry I missed you at the Spring Fling this year

nicanor

Reaction score
I hope all that attended the Spring Fling had a blast.

I parked the Roadrunner because I think I need to change the cam out again. Thats going to happen tomorrow finally. I don't know if the last cam was too big or if the cam was not degreed in properly so since I don't have the spec card, Soledad Performance is going to install a new cam. All they work on is muscle MOPARs and now he rebuilds MOPAR engines most of the time. I tried a 670 Holley, 680 Quick Fuel, 770 Quick Fuel, 750 Edlebrock, 800 Edlebrock and finally a 800 Edelbrock 800 AVS Thunder carb and had it on the dyno a ton. Just ran like the engine was lifeless. So hopefully the cam change will get me back on the road.

Spent the last year building a 1966 Chevelle 500 hp sbc for the race track. Still working out the bugs.

After racing for a couple of months, car shows are not on the top of my list though Sunday I will bring the Vette to Plastic Fantastic.

I still remember and appreciate all the help I received building my RR from all of you on this website.

Thanks again,
Barry

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
nicanor said:
I hope all that attended the Spring Fling had a blast.

I parked the Roadrunner because I think I need to change the cam out again. Thats going to happen tomorrow finally. I don't know if the last cam was too big or if the cam was not degreed in properly so since I don't have the spec card, Soledad Performance is going to install a new cam. All they work on is muscle MOPARs and now he rebuilds MOPAR engines most of the time. I tried a 670 Holley, 680 Quick Fuel, 770 Quick Fuel, 750 Edlebrock, 800 Edlebrock and finally a 800 Edelbrock 800 AVS Thunder carb and had it on the dyno a ton. Just ran like the engine was lifeless. So hopefully the cam change will get me back on the road.

Spent the last year building a 1966 Chevelle 500 hp sbc for the race track. Still working out the bugs.

After racing for a couple of months, car shows are not on the top of my list though Sunday I will bring the Vette to Plastic Fantastic.

I still remember and appreciate all the help I received building my RR from all of you on this website.

Thanks again,
Barry
Good to hear from you Barry. I missed the fling also, family issues. :crazy:

Back