• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spotted this Winged Wonder on the bag...

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparchris

Reaction score
I got a good deal on a 2012 Boss 302 :acme:

I dont need to sell it but the enviro "scientists" say the oil is running out so I have to prepare.

I haven't done anything to it except put its suspension in place and install the leaf springs and Dana. Other than that I just went through hell getting all the parts for it.

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparchris said:

I dont need to sell it but the enviro "scientists" say the oil is running out so I have to prepare.

I haven't done anything to it except put its suspension in place and install the leaf springs and Dana. Other than that I just went through hell getting all the parts for it.
hell , well then all the more reason to finish it up and keep it brother , sell the camel's instead :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
moparchris said:

hell , well then all the more reason to finish it up and keep it brother , sell the camel's instead :jester:
Chris, did Stuie just call you his brother :eek: :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
moparchris said:

you trying to cut chris in on my inhertance ??

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
moparstuart said:
moparchris said:

you trying to cut chris in on my inhertance ??[/quote] i'm older i get first dibbs

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
Sale pending.

Wow. I really thought that this might be the one that you actually finished...
:lol: :acme: :lol:
That's the pot calling the kettle black :basketcase:

One TV-crashed Malibu project put on hold does not define my career as an automotive hobbiest... :stuckup:

However, after fighting the roll cage and generally cramped confines of that Camaro these past couple of weekends I'm kinda looking forward to getting back to work on that one... :lol:

:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
Sale pending.

Wow. I really thought that this might be the one that you actually finished...
:lol: :acme: :lol:
That's the pot calling the kettle black :basketcase:

Thank you.

Now he is going to tell you about how he restored a 2012 Boss 302 from the ground up. :acme: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
[Now he is going to tell you about how he restored a 2012 Boss 302 from the ground up. :acme: :lmao:

It's stuck in paint jail... :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
I actually traded the Bird for 4 cars. Glutton for punishment I guess. All will be sold. They are all Mopars and one is even a 69 383 4 speed Road Runner with Air Grabber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back