• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SSBC company

Loon69

Reaction score
anyone know if they went out of business they don't answer phone

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Summit sells the stuff. Call the Summit tech line if they can't help they might have a better # to SSBC

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
The summit tech line is good. Those guy's have helped me with lots of stuff for my runner. Good luck buddy hope she get's fixed. Russ.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
SSBC has a horrible reputation. From what I understand, they are now closed and have taken some customer $$ with them.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Oh really. You think a company is reliable and the next thing you know their gone. So Maybe Summit has old stock so you can get the part you broke. So don't be braking it. I have a lot of room to talk rite. We are not perfick are we. It will happen when where tired or trying to hurry up. Now I know we have herd this before but OEM part's are the best More money but better product's. :lol:

quikbird

Reaction score
Ssbc is who made the brakes I used. Bought them 10 years ago or so. Have had no problems so far. Sorry you are having problems

Back