• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

steering box against the inner fender

djais1801

Reaction score
I replaced my ps box w/ a firm feel. My car was orinally a ms car and the original owner added a ps box. My mechanic installed the firm feel and I notice that it's flush against the fender well. Is there any adjustment that can be made? The car was never in an accident, and to be honest I never looked at the ps box that we removed to see if it was against the fender. I also cannot imagine that the imprint on the inner fender was bigger for ps cars vs. ms cars.

The k frame looks undamaged, and the motor mounts are good.

Any advice is welcomed.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
really...we have manly cars here...manual steering, manual brakes,manual transmissions, no power windows, no air conditioning.....now Ray, he has all that sissy stuff......:acme:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
really...we have manly cars here...manual steering, manual brakes,manual transmissions, no power windows, no air conditioning.....now Ray, he has all that sissy stuff......:acme:

Not on my RR, Mr. Green Jeans... :toetap:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
but it does have the ultra rare Galen Govier authenticated one of one passenger side ejector seat...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very true. Didn't send Bob too far though when he went for a ride. Maybe he needs to go on a diet... :basketcase:

Back