• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steering Column

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
Sweet !! Looking good, my oldest brother bought a new road runner back in 1969 south of Atlanta GA, it was that color with a black vinyl top, 383 auto on the column, beautiful car

quikbird

Reaction score
Not trying to get on your case but it is a lot easier to get the dash, wiring etc in before steering wheel

Big Block

Reaction score
I put the steering wheel column in because when I get the motor, I want to move the car out of that bay and finish painting parts and fenders in that bay since I've already made it as dust free as possible. :thumbsup:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just think how many they turned out in a day. But a lot more people working on them and all new part's. If we did not have to clean and paint every thing sure it would go a lot faster. :thumbsup2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just to add. We have to find part's that are no longer being made. But we have to be innovated and make thing's our selves. Or search for hour's on the web to find that allusive part. Good luck to all the guy's trying to restore these old bird's. It is fun then some time's we just wonder what where we thinking. :lol:

Back