• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steering wheel

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Say guy's got a different steering wheel for my car. It has the trident pad and half horn ring. When removing my old one which had the center horn pad type. I have a gap between the upper column trim that the turn signal switch and all is in. Should their be one with the new steering wheel. The old steering wheel has a grove in it and that it is long enough to sit over that cover better. Am I missing something to help trim it off better. Any ideas will be appreciated. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
When it is back together and I will put the steering wheel on and take some pic's. Then may be we can figure it out better. Just think must have a different column than what this steering wheel cam off of. Like a column shift might be what the difference is. Just don't know. Mine is not a column shift. Just to say.

Back