• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Switch Panel

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Boy that was easy enough. Not like that dash pad hey. Sound's like your having fun Anthony. Been wearing kind of thin on this end body work is getting tiring. Maybe when I get a spray gun in my hand things will go a little faster. Keep up the good work and post some pic's Please. Like to see what other guys are doing and have run into. While restoring these beautiful runner's. :thumbsup2:

Anthony69Runner

Reaction score
Boy that was easy enough. Not like that dash pad hey. Sound's like your having fun Anthony. Been wearing kind of thin on this end body work is getting tiring. Maybe when I get a spray gun in my hand things will go a little faster. Keep up the good work and post some pic's Please. Like to see what other guys are doing and have run into. While restoring these beautiful runner's. :thumbsup2:
My roadrunner has rear defrost so when I saw one I bought it. Just to have a spare. Can’t drive the car because of the snow, so just looking at what other people are selling.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I understand that. I bought a rear defrost fan off the bay also. Is their a resistor on yours or do you just have a switch on the dash to turn it on. It must be one speed is that rite. Or dose it have a high and low switch just asking. A long way's off from putting it in the car. :thankyou:

Anthony69Runner

Reaction score
I understand that. I bought a rear defrost fan off the bay also. Is their a resistor on yours or do you just have a switch on the dash to turn it on. It must be one speed is that rite. Or dose it have a high and low switch just asking. A long way's off from putting it in the car. :thankyou:
I have a switch on the dash and it’s one speed, It also came with the switch that’s why I bought it.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It is the foam on top of the beer. :rofl:So if I get a switch from classic I should be OK. No snow or ice here in Fla. Just white beaches.

Back