• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Syracuse Nationals

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Yep, been there a bunch of times.

Its a huge show with a ton of cars. Its probably about half street rods and half everything else. Its at the NY State Fair grounds and it takes over the entire place.

2008_0718Stuff0009.jpg

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
i may have to check it out this year since i have alot of time on my hands being retired and all

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Never been to that show but I have two T-Shirts from there... One of the T-Shirt vendors at the Moultrie, GA show always has leftover T-Shirts from the Syracuse Nationals show (and others) so I have bought one each of the last couple years. Why not at $5.00 a piece...?

:jester:

jays69bird

Reaction score
1969PlymouthRoadrunnerConvert.jpg 2006 in the Cargill building NYS fairgrounds at the Nationals.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Hey Big...is that your car on the right of the pic?

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
:bump:

Weather doesn't look too great. I might go Friday afternoon, depending on what's going on at work.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I'll just stick my plan and pick up a cheap shirt from the show in November... :lol:

Back