• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tach Drive

halifaxhops

Reaction score
Just curious how many members actually run a tach drive distributor?

Coyote

Reaction score
Just curious how many members actually run a tach drive distributor?

Good grief! Where did you find that antique? I don’t believe any modern ignition system still makes a provision for mechanical drive.

Imo electonic stuff works better and is more accurate and reliable. Again, my opinion.:beep:

halifaxhops

Reaction score
Just been getting them in lately along with the e retard ones, not sure if I should even rebuild them for points cars or not.

Coyote

Reaction score
Just been getting them in lately along with the e retard ones, not sure if I should even rebuild them for points cars or not.

I’d consider them garage or wall decoration. Qbird may want one.:lol: He has other oddball trinkets! Hee, hee!:beep:

Coyote

Reaction score
I have no idea why all of you pick on my hat. poor thing will get a complex with all this abuse.

It deserves it! You need a straw boater from in the roaring 20’s. That would be almost(!) weird enuff 4u!:rofl::upyours:

quikbird

Reaction score
well, i'll just have to consider the source after the getup you wear most of the time. those black knee highs don't go with much.
my poor misunderstood, abused, maligned hat is better than those. :nutkick:

Coyote

Reaction score
I just do and wear what the voices in my head tell me. It would beehoove you to not make the voices angry!:carrot::hifu::beep:

Back