• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The bird is out of it's cage.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Here are a few pic's of the car finely out of it cage. Have about 25 miles on it so far and working out a few bug's. Most carburetor fine tuning. So it is fun to finely get behind the wheel and take it down the road. Thanks to so many here for help in getting this car back to what it was back in the day. IMG_0108 (3).JPGIMG_0109 (2).JPGIMG_0110 (2).JPGIMG_0111 (1).JPGIMG_0115.JPGIMG_0116.JPGIMG_0117.JPGIMG_0118.JPG

nevada dan

Reaction score
I'd say it's a whole lot better then in was back in the day, great job , now it's time to enjoy it

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks guy's. Still a few thing's to work out as always. Nothing major but a few like tuning it with the carb. But it run's grate. Waiting on my back seat cover's then should be done in side the car. Saving up for my mag wheel's and mickey Thompson white lettered tire's. Then it will be the runner I wanted from back in the day.

TOMRR

Reaction score

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V.R.D

Reaction score
i will be watching for you, enjoy your ride my friend ..... go fast:steering::steering::steering::steering:

woodwiz

Reaction score
Hey Russ,Looks badass with the black wheels and raised wht. letter tires imo. Also a little partial to the color...Nice job!!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks to each and every one for such good comment's on the runner. If you have a finished one or are working on one you are living the dream. :thumbsup:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Shock shock thanks
ACME A12 It was a long road. Know you have a lot of time in your car also and money. Hope it is done soon.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Drive it like you stole it Rusty
Thank you sir. I will. Still working out the fuel too lean and a few other thing's but driving it is a blast. Thanks for the help you gave me over the last Five year's. With out those pic's would have been lost.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Saving up for my Cragar mags' now. Want Mickey Thompson raised white lettered tires. TA series like I had on my charger back in the day. Well appreciate all good comment's on the car. The last one I will build for sure. It just takes so darn long. LOL.

dmartin

Reaction score
I know It makes you feel proud when you work on something for a long time and you have good things happen as well as bad things, but then one day she’s finished and you have accomplished something looks good Russ I’m happy for you been a long road, all of us have been there, done that and have the tee shirt

Back