• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The other woman gets 1st in class

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Just got home pretty good turnout and the bird got 1st in Hemi & muti carb cars. I entered in b-body stock and the powers to be moved me. Here's the trophy and a few pics.

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Just got home pretty good turnout and the bird got 1st in Hemi & muti carb cars. I entered in b-body stock and the powers to be moved me. Here's the trophy and a few pics.
Congrats Bob! Sorry i could not be there. We had a local show at Tucson dodge. good show and i'm sure smaller than the one you were at.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats, Bob! :thumbsup: Interesting trophy. Any word as to why they made you change classes?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Congrats, Bob! :thumbsup: Interesting trophy. Any word as to why they made you change classes?
They had quite a large number of b-bodies so they shifted several of use over but they didnt think it out completely, because now it was a mix of stock 440 3 deuce and hemi cars and mods cars like the yellow A990 clone, so they took the third place trophy and made it a 1st modified trophy no 2nd or third? That 67 hemi GTX vert was a beauty he got 2nd.

moparchris

Reaction score
Congrats Bob, this is getting to be a broken record.....you just keep winning. Or like ground hogs day (the movie) lets see got up this morning and recieved a first place trophy. :lol: No really, good job with some stiff competition.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Congrats, Bob. Isn't that the way it always is? The powers that be try to factor the Mopars out and yet they still win! :chuck: :chuck: :chuck:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Thanks guys, it may seem like a broken record but this is new to me so I'm eating it up :D :beep:

Back