• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

These have seen better days!

woodwiz

Reaction score
These as you fellow roadrunner guys know should look a bit better than these look,just not sure on how to reattach them. They seem to have a screw at the bottom along the top of the seat back,maybe it was a quickie resto-job...not my style! Do it right or sell it!!!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Don't remember where I got my board from. Had two spring clips per side. on my 69 runner. Glued the clips to the board when test fitting them with contact glue. Legendary for the sail panes. Where covered with cloth like the head liner. Folded the cloth over be care full not to cut too much off. Leading edge near the front. Then glued it into place and let dry for a day. If you need pic's of them installed I can get some. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Here are the pic's. Of the sail panels. Package tray holds bottom in place. Did not lay the bottom cloth on the metal part of the package tray. Think they did that form the factory and glued it. IMG_0101 (4).JPG IMG_0102 (4).JPGI rapped mine and glued it to the sail panel board.

Back