• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

They crop up in the most unlikely places?

jerrysdustydog

Reaction score
Went to visit one of my employees in Bagdad, Az. the other day and was talking about roadrunners. I told him about one I should have bought a few years ago for a very good price. A guy had a '69, with a 440 HP & a 4 speed that just needed a paint job for $6000, and came with the original 383 plant as well. Very nice car for that kind of money. I took him to the house and told him he sold the car years ago and noticed he has came up with another runner, a '68. No one there to talk to, but I'm going to see him soon to take a closer look at this one to see if he just had to have another one of what? Maybe he missed his old one to much. :beep:
003.jpg

003.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Jerry does he live in Bagdad or do you service the phones in that little shit hole. :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
been a while since I saw a runner in the wild that wasn't known to me.

jerrysdustydog

Reaction score
The telephone company I work for owns several town in Arizona that they purchased in the 90s from US West. One of my employees lives in Bagdad (one of our exchanges), and I go visit him regularly. I'll try to contact the owner and get him interested in this web site, and find out more about this car.

Back