• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE This one looks pretty nice (Not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonLiv

Reaction score
1656420622886.png

Petroleum1

Reaction score
Non original everything in that car but its still a cool looking cruiser. Weird fender tag...i am familiar with the '68 as i own one but there is no trans code on that tag?? The vin tag also has one non factory rivet too.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Non original everything in that car but its still a cool looking cruiser. Weird fender tag...i am familiar with the '68 as i own one but there is no trans code on that tag?? The vin tag also has one non factory rivet too.
The Fender Tag thing was mentioned in the comments section by someone. I don't know enough to comment.

V.R.D

Reaction score
so no door jam switch . driver door plug missing . that cable ran under the trans pan is great and that shifter most likely doesn't have a lock out.

RonLiv

Reaction score
so no door jam switch . driver door plug missing . that cable ran under the trans pan is great and that shifter most likely doesn't have a lock out.
I can see the obvious, like the interior and some other little minor things. But you guys take it to another level and really see what is missing or just wrong. Good stuff

V.R.D

Reaction score
to be more picky look at the bottom of the rear quarter panel to quarter panel extensions it has been replaced [ no spot welds ] if done right its all good if not well ......

Last edited:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
1969 Lynch Road FT. The trans code is there however. "D32".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back