• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This will make your blood boil

Roadcuda

Reaction score
:loco: :crazy: :brickwall: ...and one guy said that this "could?" insult some people? Well, I'll tell you what this is more then an insult! Just where did these idiots running this country come from? :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
my blood is boiling....bobby :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Jim S.

Reaction score
Yeah thanks a lot Bob, that really made my day. :brickwall: Now I have to go get a refill for my blood pressure pills. As long as I am out, might as well pick up some more ammo for the gun range. BTW, did I wish you a happy birthday? :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Jim S. said:
Yeah thanks a lot Bob, that really made my day. :brickwall: Now I have to go get a refill for my blood pressure pills. As long as I am out, might as well pick up some more ammo for the gun range. BTW, did I wish you a happy birthday? :lol:
Yes, and some one sent that to me on my b-day :lol:

Back