• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thought I had found my Cragar mag's

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yes it was to good to be true. The guy sold them about two year's ago. Just what I was looking for 15X8 two and 15X7 for his runner. With BF Goodrich tires all band new for his runner. Now the kicker was to get them shipped to me from Connecticut to Fla. Fed X quoted me about 1600 dollar's then to my surprise UPS said 76.95 per item. Then went to U ship and could get the here of 250. So UPS was 304 total. Well did not get them but would have been a good deal. Russ. :(

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Bummer you missed out. I love Cragars. I mix it up a bit as I swap back and forth between the Cragars and the Rallye wheels on one of my Chargers.

IMG_20140928_171443_835.jpg

20170903_161436.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
You cant find them any more but I liked the deep dish ET mags. Yea I like the Rallye wheel also. Also like the American racing rims. But want those Cragar rim's. Russ. roadruner running.jpg

Last edited:

dmartin

Reaction score
I see you changed your wall paper looks a lot different than when it was red

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
fast running runner..jpg
I see you changed your wall paper looks a lot different than when it was red
yes dmartin. I have a better pic some where but could not find it with out the paper on the car. Will take another one and change the Avatar again soon. Yes it makes me feel better to get rid of all the rust and have a clean car At last. Got some cheap rims to put the rear end in and put some caster wheel's on the front so I can move it forward in the paint booth to do door's and trunk lid and hood. Not enough room in the booth to paint. Had a hard time painting the fenders was cramped area but got them done. Thanks for the kind remark's. Your runner buddy Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
It's ok Keeper of the green. Green Hornet. BUT I AM DEFENDER OF THE BLUE. JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY. ALSO DEFENDER OF THE BLUE. ALSO ALL COLORS AND CREED. MAY ALL RUNNERS LIVE FOR EVER!!!!!!!supper man. .jpg UP UP AND AWAY. AND YOU TO BASKET CASE!!!!!! :poke::poke::usflag:

Back