• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threaded hole in rocker in side

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hello Yea I am asking if any one knows about this threaded hole. Thinking it is for seat belt to fasten to rocker. As I was pulling the floor pan found that some one had cut the old pan and left a lot of it then put Half sheet in. They had covered this threaded hole up the old piece of floor pan was beat down and the hole in the floor pan was where the threaded hole was. My new floor pan has Holes where it lines up with this threaded hole in the rocker. Got my bracket for the tunnel when ordered New floor pan. Bought the hole pan. Also got rear drop down's. If you guy's have any additional info it would be appreciated. If this is what an auto body shop did it was a rip off. Finding where they have cut corners on this car over the year's. Thanks Russ. :cartman: Now what the heck is this oh no not more messed up stuff!!!!

Smokngun

Reaction score
Mine was F-ed up the same way from the previous body hack that worked on the car. New AMD floor pan correctly located where the seat belt holes go in the inner rockers.

Back