• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tips on installing rear window corner fillers.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Ok guy's. Got my quarter on and have to put the corner filler in where the filler panel and the quarter sail panel meet. Their is a little corner fill that goes their. Going to plug weld it in. Think I should use seam sealer under it and all around the back side where it meets the rest of the window channel. So their it is if any one has done this or has a better idea let me know. Thanks Russ. :thumbsup:

dmartin

Reaction score
Hey Russ, if you're talking about the bottom corner pieces I bought mine from Year one and just welded the seams up now if you have your old window use it for mocking it up make sure you paint the backside of the pieces

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea Brett. Good to here from ya. That is the part. Don't have the roof on yet and the other side. Lot of gap's their so thought to put seam sealer every where so no leaks will happen. Thanks for the info. Russ. :thankyou:

Back