• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

trunk divider panel

dmartin

Reaction score
does anyone have any pics of where the trunk divider goes in the trunk or the back seat, bought it from year one along with insulation, I don't want to put in the wrong way. Thanks,dmartin

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you'll see the two hooks that the top of the back seat goes on, and there will be two holes on the top of the divider that go over the hooks.

69383RR

Reaction score
You have to unhook the back of the seat by lifting up then pull towards you , I don't think it will move far enough forward to allow you to slide the separator in because of the arm rest , remove the arm rests and that will give you enough room . You will see a hook on the upper left and right side that the seat top rests on , these are the same hooks that the separator will rest on as well as the insolation pad . Once you have the back seat pulled forward it will all become self explanatory. Take a look at the pad under the package tray while your at it I'm sure it will need replacing if its even there at all .

Last edited:
Back