• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Try Pics Again

Big Mo

Reaction score
My daughter was here again to help me with pics so I'm trying again Big Mo.

20200313_120958.jpg

20200313_121726.jpg

20200313_114613.jpg

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
Coming along nicely :thumbsup:

Try handing the pics job off to your junior mechanic, I’m pretty sure she knows all that kind is stuff far better than you, I, or anyone else on this site. haha

Big Mo

Reaction score
Coming along nicely :thumbsup:

Try handing the pics job off to your junior mechanic, I’m pretty sure she knows all that kind is stuff far better than you, I, or anyone else on this site. haha
You got that right. Only thing is she does not want to come over with this virus thing going on.

1968 man

Reaction score
Hi Big Mo is that your factor grill, ? and if so how did you get it to look so nice ? the argent paint looks great and so does the black around the head lights. Thanks

Big Mo

Reaction score
Hi Big Mo is that your factor grill, ? and if so how did you get it to look so nice ? the argent paint looks great and so does the black around the head lights. Thanks
The grill I only cleaned up. The black we painted. Big Mo.

Big Mo

Reaction score
I really was lucky with my grill. It was one thing that was in good shape thank goodness as I wouldn't know where to get one. As for the black paint I know most do not like rattle can paint. I cannot spray at my shop so I do use some cans. I tried all different brands & kinds of paint. I now use Dupli Color. I have had really good luck with it. I called the company and talked to them and they guaranteed me It is automotive grade. Not making a sales pitch just saying it works for me.

Back