• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

twa Intro

twa

Reaction score
Hi there I am new to this forum. Just looking to get some ideas for a project i am working on. I am new to the world of mopar so i am hoping to be able to learn from folks that have been over the same ground as i am about to cover. I am also very interested to see project that people are currently working on so i can take good notes. This looks like a wealth of knowledge and experience in this forum.

RRR

Reaction score
Welcome from Sequim, WA! Cant wait to see some pics & hear about your project.
Ron (RRR)

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome from Fl. Sorry I am late but let's see some pic's of what your working on. Mine is a 69 383 Four speed two post Runner. Posted a lot of pic's of mine on the site. Glad to help if I can and sure the other Guy's will also. Russ. :welcome:

Coyote

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, ask any questions you need/want to. You may even get some correct answers, you WILL get honest opinions!

Sixtynine_Bird

Reaction score
Welcome here this is the right place to be! Lot of great people who will be able to answer any of your question that you may ask for

Back