• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VA: Chrysler of Culpeper MOPAR show Sept 17

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why do we always have to see the (in this case) Bronze colored '69 Hemi Charger and the bronze colored, four door daimler-nazi charger side-by-side? Yeah I get it. The reader is supposed to connect the dots...the four-door KGB staff car has a direct lineage to one of the great musclecars of yesteryear... Guess what? I think not. :puke:

Of course a "DQ Chill & Grill" is just Dairy Queen to me...and "G02 PERFORM" is just Gatorade so I'm pretty much immune to this kind of marketing BS anyway... :lol:

I really do hope it is a good show despite my ability to find the dark lining in the silver cloud...:thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:

:jester:

A31PKG

Reaction score
Uh.... wow... ok..... I guess....

Speaking of silver... Last year's Best of Show was my buddy's A4 A12....

Besides, it's for a good cause.... quit yer blabber fingers already!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Why do we always have to see the (in this case) Bronze colored '69 Hemi Charger and the bronze colored, four door daimler-nazi charger side-by-side? Yeah I get it. The reader is supposed to connect the dots...the four-door KGB staff car has a direct lineage to one of the great musclecars of yesteryear... Guess what? I think not. :puke:

Of course a "DQ Chill & Grill" is just Dairy Queen to me...and "G02 PERFORM" is just Gatorade so I'm pretty much immune to this kind of marketing BS anyway... :lol:

I really do hope it is a good show despite my ability to find the dark lining in the silver cloud...:thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:

Ray, is it that time of the month :popcorn: :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:

Nope! Not at all. Just REALLY, REALLY hate those cars...and any attempt to link them to REAL Chrysler DNA just flat pisses me off... :cents:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:

Nope! Not at all. Just REALLY, REALLY hate those cars...and any attempt to link them to REAL Chrysler DNA just flat pisses me off... :cents:

I'm with ya, I just haven't kicked you in the shins in awhile :jester:

A31PKG

Reaction score
I remember walkin past the Charger concept car in building T at Carlisle back in '98 or '99. It was a 2-door. It was a modern interpretation for sure, but it was unmistakenly American. Then Daimler Benz enters the picture and in their infinite wisdom decide there is no market for a 2-door Charger.... I equate that with GM buying a majority share in Mercedes, re-introducing the Gullwing, and basing it on the 4-door Impala....I'm with ya Ray.

Back