• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Veteran's Day

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
to all you have served or are serving, thanks!:flag::flag::flag:

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
Happy Veterans day to one & all, thanks to all who have served...

Budnicks

Reaction score
for the administrator that wants me to post something other than the introductions...

Last edited by a moderator:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Thanks to all that has served, Happy Veterans Day, here is a pictures taken from Iraq 1991 I have named it Apaches on the Attack!

Budnick, ?? dude! Are you suggesting something with the girls pose there? Remember you are new to this sight.

Apaches on the Attack.jpg

Last edited:

69rrnut

Reaction score
A heart felt thanks to all our vets,current ,past ,,,and past away,,,,god bless our troops and especcialy god bless our .....snipers ,,,,,,,,, semper fi !!!!

Budnicks

Reaction score
Happy Veterans day

sorry to anyone whom was offended by my posting of a racy photo of a woman in a flag outfit, I guess I offended someone personally & me being a smart a--, when I've only been here a couple days now... so much for levity, trying to be funny... went over like a turd in a punch bowl... Happy Veterans day to one & all

Last edited:
Back