• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vetrans day.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
As you all know it is the day to Honor our America hero's. I being an American and a vet. also give grate thanks to all the vet's that have given life and limb in service to our country. Men and Women as well as all creed or religious back ground's. From the start this county has had to fight for our freedom and still goes on today. We can not replace those we have lost but we can remember them in our harts and prayer's. We must all be vigilant of the evil's that try's to destroy our grate country and stand united together. So take a moment and in silence than God for our hero's. We must also remember the one's that support our troop's like Doctor's-Nurses-Manufacturing people that supply the good's to our troop's. To many to list here. So God bless America. :usflag::confederateflag:

RonLiv

Reaction score
As you all know it is the day to Honor our America hero's. I being an American and a vet. also give grate thanks to all the vet's that have given life and limb in service to our country. Men and Women as well as all creed or religious back ground's. From the start this county has had to fight for our freedom and still goes on today. We can not replace those we have lost but we can remember them in our harts and prayer's. We must all be vigilant of the evil's that try's to destroy our grate country and stand united together. So take a moment and in silence than God for our hero's. We must also remember the one's that support our troop's like Doctor's-Nurses-Manufacturing people that supply the good's to our troop's. To many to list here. So God bless America. :usflag::confederateflag:
Thanks for serving.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Hope I didn’t put in too many likes- it’s all good.
It's all good Rich. We all are in a fight to keep our county free and safe as true American. The ballot box and the rite to vote is the best freedom we have. Too many thing's are pushed through today by elected officials and not put to a vote by us. This becomes scare to me. Serious issues should be put to the vote by the public and not official's. Just my thought's on our rights. :thumbsup2:

Back