• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

V269

Reaction score
Looking for headrests with bezels and a rear defroster set up for my runner. :yesnod:

V269

Reaction score
Cancel that order boy's. I just came back from my buddy's place in Watertown NY., with a set of near mint headrest's and hardware even finished in the original black covers to match my seat's. Sweet. Also picked up a mint rear defroster assembly complete with blower, ductwork, and hose. Sweet Sweet. :banana: Everything for $100. You gotta love it. :beep:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Jack Forke?

Big John

Reaction score
Ken King said:
[quote="Big John":259vhb09]Jack Forke?

Yep, Jack ( John ) Forkey. I have bought quite a bit of stuff from him. Only about 1 1/2 hour drive from my house. :thumbsup:[/quote:259vhb09]

Jack's a great guy to deal with and a real character. My good friend Bruce works with him at his Carlisle booth.

V269

Reaction score
Big John said:
[quote="Ken King":3s5nokcx][quote="Big John":3s5nokcx]Jack Forke?

Yep, Jack ( John ) Forkey. I have bought quite a bit of stuff from him. Only about 1 1/2 hour drive from my house. :thumbsup:[/quote:3s5nokcx]

Jack's a great guy to deal with and a real character. My good friend Bruce works with him at his Carlisle booth.[/quote:3s5nokcx]
Yeah I hooked up with Jack at Carlisle this year too. Had my Legendary seat covers sent to his place and I picked them up there. He is a great fellow . Does this for anyone. Some other canuck sent a ford comet to his place friday and he paid the shipping fee for him, $1050. Pretty nice guy to do that. One hour notice on the delivery of the car too. I think I have met Bruce over there as well. How far are you from Jack's ?

V269

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Nice score... :thumbsup:

wonder if he has any mint blue a-pillar trim... :huh:
Not sure, he has a ton of trim stuff from all models. This guy is awesome for getting anything and I mean anything. He has got barns full of stuff. You name it he probably has it or can get it for you. I asked about a dana rear for my car and he has a guy build new ones complete with everything for $1200 and powder coated too. I'm heading to the cottage to cut grass today. I pm you with his phone # later if you like. :thumbsup: :beep:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ken King said:
[quote="ACME A12":3avlf9ms]Nice score... :thumbsup:

Not sure, he has a ton of trim stuff from all models. This guy is awesome for getting anything and I mean anything. He has got barns full of stuff. You name it he probably has it or can get it for you. I asked about a dana rear for my car and he has a guy build new ones complete with everything for $1200 and powder coated too. I'm heading to the cottage to cut grass today. I pm you with his phone # later if you like. :thumbsup: :beep:[/quote:3avlf9ms]

Yes, please do, Ken. You never know...he might have just what I'm looking for... Thanks!

Ray

Big John

Reaction score
Ken King said:
Yeah I hooked up with Jack at Carlisle this year too. Had my Legendary seat covers sent to his place and I picked them up there. He is a great fellow . Does this for anyone. Some other canuck sent a ford comet to his place friday and he paid the shipping fee for him, $1050. Pretty nice guy to do that. One hour notice on the delivery of the car too. I think I have met Bruce over there as well. How far are you from Jack's ?

He's a little over an hour north of me.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ken King said:
[quote="ACME A12":234lxss4]Nice score... :thumbsup:

Hey Ray, I sent you a pm. Ken. :thumbsup:[/quote:234lxss4]

Thank-you, sir! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.