• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Water Swish

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
A woman goes to the Doctor, worried about her husband’s temper and
threatening manner.

The Doctor asks: "What's the problem?

The woman says: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband
comes home drunk, he threatens to slap me around."

The Doctor says: "I have a real good cure for that. When your husband
comes home drunk, just take a glass of water and start swishing it in
your mouth. Just swish and swish but don't swallow it until he goes to
bed and is asleep."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and
reborn.

The woman says: "Doctor that was a brilliant idea! Every time my
husband came home drunk, I swished with water. I swished and swished,
and he didn't touch me! How does the water do that?"

The Doctor says: "The water does nothing. It’s keeping your mouth shut
that does the trick...."

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Only the fourth time that this one has been posted...and Mel gets to take credit for the last two... :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Only the fourth time that this one has been posted...and Mel gets to take credit for the last two... :D
That's why I'm smiling, I didn't want to be the one that busted my fellow zonie's balls :lol:

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
That's why I'm smiling, I didn't want to be the one that busted my fellow zonie's balls :lol:

I knew it was an oldie, but it's one of the ways to keep all of you "old timers" amused. :cheers: :cheers:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Mel69rrvert said:
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

I knew it was an oldie, but it's one of the ways to keep all of you "old timers" amused. :cheers: :cheers:

Doesn't take much, does it...? :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
YEP.....KNEW IT WAS A OLDIE BUT GOODIE.....BUT DIDNT WANT TO TAKE SOMEBODIES JOB :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm thinking about conducting interviews to replace Barney...now that I know he has a regional bias and cannot be counted on to do his job... You might want to throw your hat in the ring, George... :lol: :lol: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
george68hemirr said:
YEP.....KNEW IT WAS A OLDIE BUT GOODIE.....BUT DIDNT WANT TO TAKE SOMEBODIES JOB :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm thinking about conducting interviews to replace Barney...now that I know he has a regional bias and cannot be counted on to do his job... You might want to throw your hat in the ring, George... :lol: :lol: :lol:
:toetap: Listen here Andy

index 2.jpg

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
george68hemirr said:

Put your bullet back in your pocket...just :acme: with ya... :D

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
george68hemirr said:

i'm so proud my daddy is barney :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'm thinking about conducting interviews to replace Barney...now that I know he has a regional bias and cannot be counted on to do his job... You might want to throw your hat in the ring, George... :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
:toetap: Listen here Andy[/quote]
i'm so proud my daddy is barney :jester:[/quote]
Any questions as to why I don't go over to the b-body site much :acme: :lmao: :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
:toetap: Listen here Andy[/quote]
i'm so proud my daddy is barney :jester:[/quote]
Any questions as to why I don't go over to the b-body site much :acme: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote]
thats ok i like coming and hanging with you here pop's :acme: :acme: :pot:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
How in the world do you two manage to get the quotes so fouled up? Must be one of your shared father/son hobbies...
:lol: :acme: :lol: :acme: :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
How in the world do you two manage to get the quotes so fouled up? Must be one of your shared father/son hobbies...

Its easy. I post and it comes back and tells me there can only be 3 quotes so I highlight the first one and delete it :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

Its easy. I post and it comes back and tells me there can only be 3 quotes so I highlight the first one and delete it :jester:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: butt out Ray its a family thing :lol: :jester: :wedgie:

Back