• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

weather seals

ozzieroadrunner

Reaction score
G'Day can anyone help. who is the best supplier of weather seals for my 68. doors, quarter window trunk the lot less front and rear windshields cheers

dmartin

Reaction score
Me personally I used Steele Rubber Products and welcome from the peach state with the wave mate

ozzieroadrunner

Reaction score
many thanks, it's a little hard to find the best parts. Not many of these cars in Australia. so your help is greatly appreciated. I have a lot more questions and parts to buy.
cheers for you response

halifaxhops

Reaction score
Go to rock auto in the universal area in body, you need the profile of them usually steele products, they sell by the foot, about 1/3 the price.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Some of the guys here have a lot more experience with these car than I. But am crossing into parts that are not on car or did not come with it. Like the door panel trim which I did not have. Found they could be got by a lot of searching Stephen's has helped me a lot here in the USA. Also Clay and Son mopar salvage yard. Have fun with the project my friend. Russ. :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Back