• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wed. at Bear Mountain Park

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice pics! Thanks for sharing, Marty! :thumbsup:

Really like the silver '70 Charger and the black '70 Duster 340. Note to self: Put one of the '70 Dusters together... :D
That primered Super Bee looks like something that I might enjoy having the throttle get stuck wide open on... :basketcase:

:jester:

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
The '70 Charger is a very nice car.
Yeah that Bee was pretty ratty, I don't think one panel lined up with another on the whole car. :hack: The hood sat about a quarter inch lower than the fenders.

That Satellite was actually green Sam, but yes great looking ride. Had a 440 under the hood.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
didn't see any '68 runners.. :huh: I like the Bee, ratty or not. at least he's drivin it. not sure 'bout that '68 Charger......
Thanks Marty!

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
didn't see any '68 runners.. :huh: I like the Bee, ratty or not. at least he's drinin it. not sure 'bout that '68 Charger......
Thanks Marty!
My pleasure!
I think George and I have the only '68 runners within a 100 mile radius. I never see any others.
As far as the bee goes, that's why I took the pic. It had a somewhat sinister look to it.
The airbrush work was pretty impressive to me on the Charger, not that it's my style, but I figured some would appreciate it for what it is..I like the bumble bee stripe around the deck lid.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
[I think George and I have the only '68 runners within a 100 mile radius. I never see any others.
quote]

don't see any pics of those two either.... :red2: :D

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
[I think George and I have the only '68 runners within a 100 mile radius. I never see any others.
quote]

don't see any pics of those two either.... :red2: :D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Stepped right into the mine field, didn't ya Marty...???

:jester:

Back