• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome!

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Welcome everybody!

As you all know, Marcus has done a great job getting us together at 69Roadrunner.org. I think you all also know its been difficult for him to keep things running smoothly and still handle the demands of his business. We all owe him a huge thank you for all his hard work.

In the spirit of keeping everyone together and enjoying each others' company and stories in a nice drama free setting, I took it upon myself to open another forum for our use. With the approval of Marcus and the help of my good friend and fellow admin Shotgun, we welcome you to 69Roadrunner.net.

:cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:thumbsup: I made it in. Looks good so far John,now I'll have a look around the site. And thanks to Marcus!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I found the new place! I agree with John that Marc deserves our many thanks for starting the original site. Now I hope we can make this site as successful as the original site was.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
oh great, another webb site to figure out how to post pics, and get frustrated on not being able to shrink an aviater small enough! :huh:

on first site, I like the white background. much easier for us approaching :eek: middle age to read.
I like this layout as well. have seen it on other sites. with the start of this site, I Xed the new B Body Fourm off my favorites.no loss there.
now,lets get out regulars from the old site moved over.
a mighty big thanks to Big John for starting this one, and another one to Marcus for getting us together on the old site.
Dave

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hey John are you going to be able to bring the tech files over from the other site?
and are we gonna have stars, and keep our post count???? :jester:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
hey John are you going to be able to bring the tech files over from the other site?
and are we gonna have stars, and keep our post count???? :jester:

I don't know just yet. We have to work out a few things before I say one way or another.

Plymouthfan

Reaction score
This rules! I can see what I'm doing now! I can even use my cheap reading glasses, lol.

Thanks John for taking the plunge and a BIG thanks to Marc for getting the ball rolling years ago.

WOOHOO!
applause.gif

dobie

Reaction score
This looks great! Now there's two great Road Runner sites!!

Thanks a bunch!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Oh No!!!! one of those '68 guys has infiltrated!!!

welcome Steve!! :beep:

droptop

Reaction score
Hey Big John, Good job on getting your new sight up and running. I like the lay out, and the avitar that you have. I have never seen a road runner do the splits before. :haha: I have been very busy this summer, and have not had a lot of time to sit at this computer. I had no idea that Marcus had his sight back up. I will go over there and say hi to everyone.

glhcarl

Reaction score
Thanks John,

I am sure the new site is just a popular as the old site. I have found one thing I like already, I can access the new site from AOL without having to go to Internet Explorer.

roadrunner69

Reaction score
Looks good. Go out of town for the weekend to help
my brother crank the Hemi cuda they building and I find
another bird site. Things are looking up.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so where are the pics of the Hemi??? :huh:

Welcome!!

roadrunner69

Reaction score
Have not finished putting it together yet.
Had to pull motor partically down due to the guy who
built the motor had the cam gear off 4 teeth. Of course
he called us shade trees cause we could not get it to run.
He said if we knew what we were doing all we had to do
is turn the dist 180 degrees. All well, fixed it and put it back
together, made 2 turns and fired off.

Back