• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What color was the car really

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
After taking the car apart and cleaning places where no man should go. I can say for sure the car had red paint on every thing. Behind washers bolts and even in every place even behind the inner frame work for the rear quarter's. So all that being said believe this car was a red car. What would you guy's say to this. Even though it was repainted they scuffed the old paint and put new on. I don't have a fender tag so it is all a guess to me. Thanks for in put. Rusty Runner.

halftrackman1

Reaction score
I would say that it great, Red is the best, looks the best.I order two new roadrunner back in the days . they were red. but the rr look sharp any color.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Ok Bob I get the hint. How's it going on your project car. Just trying to confirm what color it was. So when people ask do you know the factory color before I painted it B5 blue. Yep another blue bird. So appreciate all comments. I would say that all the rust is gone but you never know.
:lol:

Back