• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheels

Collin

Reaction score
Ok .....So my car is T7 with black interior. My car by buildsheet came with the W11 wheel covers that were pretty ugly. Sooo this being the case should I go T7 steelies with dog dish caps, or go magnum 500s. TOUGH CHOICE!! Need input!!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Collin said:
Ok .....So my car is T7 with black interior. My car by buildsheet came with the W11 wheel covers that were pretty ugly. Sooo this being the case should I go T7 steelies with dog dish caps, or go magnum 500s. TOUGH CHOICE!! Need input!!
Here's my choice!!!!!

Collin

Reaction score
Not an easy option....espcially after seeing how good the hemi looks in steelies...

droptop

Reaction score
Is the caps in the center the W11 optional covers? One thing is for sure, no matter what wheel you go with, you can always change them back in less than an hour.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
my last car was originally T7. Saw one at The Nats a few years ago with Magnums. Looked awsome. Then I saw another with ...............Cragars :drool: :drool: :drool:

Collin

Reaction score
droptop said:
Is the caps in the center the W11 optional covers? One thing is for sure, no matter what wheel you go with, you can always change them back in less than an hour.

i believe that mine were the deluxe wheel covers, which would be the ones all the way to the right and yes mine came with whitewalls too....

Collin

Reaction score
See I really like the way the painted wheels look, but T7 isnt an eye catching color so the magnums would be a nice contrast with the chrome.....but the dog dish wheels just look so cool with white letter tires........maybe I will hafta eventually get both!

joewhite440

Reaction score
Is T7 Saddle Bronze? If it is my vote would be for the 15" Magnums like Mcmopars Green RR. I really like his wheel and tire combo.

Joe

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Collin said:
See I really like the way the painted wheels look, but T7 isnt an eye catching color so the magnums would be a nice contrast with the chrome.....but the dog dish wheels just look so cool with white letter tires........maybe I will hafta eventually get both!

I disagree; I think T7 is quite eye-catching... Either option will look great - if pressed for an answer I guess I would go with the Road Wheels...and then get a set of steelies when the budget permitted... Variety is the spice of life...

:jester:
ACME

mcmopar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Collin said:

I disagree; I think T7 is quite eye-catching... Either option will look great - if pressed for an answer I guess I would go with the Road Wheels...and then get a set of steelies when the budget permitted... Variety is the spice of life...

ACME
I agree, Ray. T7 is a great color and if I had the $$$ I'd seriously consider having my car redone in T7 since the interior metal door panels are that particular color. I love the T series Bronze Metallic colors - especially with the hood stripes. A friend of mine back in the '80's had a T5 road runner with the hood stripes and it was a beautiful car. :drool:

joewhite440

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
ACME A12 said:
Collin said:

ACME
I agree, Ray. T7 is a great color and if I had the $$$ I'd seriously consider having my car redone in T7 since the interior metal door panels are that particular color. I love the T series Bronze Metallic colors - especially with the hood stripes. A friend on mine back in the '80's had a T5 road runner with the hood stripes and it was a beautiful car. :drool:[/quote

Mcmopar
Did you see my latest addition? Supposed to be T-5 All I need is your wheels!!! :worship:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Mcmopar
Did you see my latest addition? Supposed to be T-5 All I need is your wheels!!! :worship:
I saw that bird. You did very well! You can get the wheels at any number of vendors. Magnum 500's with the Mopar bullet center caps. All it takes is $$$$$$ Thanks for the kind words. :cheers:

Collin

Reaction score
ACME[/quote]
I agree, Ray. T7 is a great color and if I had the $$$ I'd seriously consider having my car redone in T7 since the interior metal door panels are that particular color. I love the T series Bronze Metallic colors - especially with the hood stripes. A friend of mine back in the '80's had a T5 road runner with the hood stripes and it was a beautiful car. :drool:[/quote]

Thats my plan T7 bronze metallic exterior, black interior, and black hood stripes....should look nice!! Just need to figure out this wheel situation.....maybe Ill get both eventually but need to settle on one for now...

mcmopar

Reaction score
For now I guess it comes down to what you can afford. If the price difference isn't all that great then by all means go with the "bling" now! :thumbsup:

joewhite440

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
my charger is originally bronze but i like it RED :acme: :acme: :acme:

Stuart

You are preaching to the choir buddy!!!

I am a RED guy too and you know it. If I would have had more cash you would have been short one Red Bird.

Joe

Back