• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are you getting new radiators for the RR?

nicanor

Reaction score
My car is very orginal but I either need a new black MOPAR radiator, 26 inch, or re-core my original radiator.

Where are you buying new radiators? I seen them in Year One and Classic Industries will take about 3 weeks.

Thanks,
Barry

1969ronnie

Reaction score
bob is the best. he has done 3 rads for me. i usually give him one every carlisle show. i will try to post pics of the 054 he did for the r runner. it is a work of art. ron

zupanj

Reaction score
I used these guys out of Arizona. I had a 22" and didn't want to change to 26" by chopping up the radiator support. They have a triple flow radiator that works very well. I have a 600 hp hemi and a 160ºF thermostat with a 22 " radiator and in fact the engine runs too cool even in summer. While it's not an exact reproduction you won't know it unless you are a real Mopar guy. I had mine done in copper/brass and I am quite happy. I did cost about $500 however which is a bit of a drawback.

http://www.usradiator.com/

nicanor

Reaction score
Thank you for the replies. I've been knee deep in finishing my engine in the Corvette and running down parts to start the build of a 1966 Chevelle, but I need to get the radiator fixed soon.

Thanks again,
Barry

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
If ordering from Glen-Ray, don't forget to include your right testical in a priority mail envelope....

Roadcuda

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
If ordering from Glen-Ray, don't forget to include your right testical in a priority mail envelope....
Yeah, they are a bit on the high side. It must be because of the Chrysler license. But they do look good!!

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
They do look very nice, but if you want an original, I'd suggest paying $200 - $300 for a good core, and pay maybe $500 for a re-core job. Total = $800 tops. GR are going for $1,200. Wow.
:cents:

Back