• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

who"s a man

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
okay...was reading a post and thought of this....who"s a real man with a muscle car....no power steering and no power brakes....okay thats me

you pussies with power steering and power brakes...lets us know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim S.

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
The only power or auto thing in mine is the dome light :lol:
Have to admit I have a auto dome light too. Nothing else but the tranny. The brake shoes up front can be a little scary on the freeway just because I know everyone can probably stop faster than me. Hasn't been a issue yet though. Wow 102 degrees at 10:15. Got down into the 40s last night here.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Jim S. said:
69hemibeep said:
Have to admit I have a auto dome light too. Nothing else but the tranny. The brake shoes up front can be a little scary on the freeway just because I know everyone can probably stop faster than me. Hasn't been a issue yet though. Wow 102 degrees at 10:15. Got down into the 40s last night here.
Its only 8:20 here :lol: It should get down to 90

thrashy

Reaction score
No power anything in mine either. Keeps my manly physique intact.

mcmopar

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
okay...was reading a post and thought of this....who"s a real man with a muscle car....no power steering and no power brakes....okay thats me

you pussies with power steering and power brakes...lets us know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I was but a mere boy I used to tease my dad about this very same thing. The runner back then had no power anything and he bought a '67 Coupe De Ville with power everything. I told him he was "soft" and only manly men drove cars without power steering or brakes. Then I grew up and appreciated his more mature outlook. :D

george68hemirr

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
george68hemirr said:

When I was but a mere boy I used to tease my dad about this very same thing. The runner back then had no power anything and he bought a '67 Coupe De Ville with power everything. I told him he was "soft" and only manly men drove cars without power steering or brakes. Then I grew up and appreciated his more mature outlook. :D

okay we have one pussy :lol:
and 4 real men with muscle cars :lol: :lol:

Jim S.

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Jim S. said:
69hemibeep said:
Its only 8:20 here :lol: It should get down to 90
O.K. thats better then. Yeah, rocky Mtn. time. I should have known that. I lived in Peoria for 1 1/2 yrs. in the 70s stationed at Luke AFB. The only time we could use the outdoor pool at the apts. was after 10pm in the summer.

mcmopar

Reaction score
okay we have one pussy :lol:
Maybe so, but at least I don't have to convince myself of how "manly" I am by horsing around with a pig of a handling car. :loco: Been there - done that, got the t-shirt. I like to steer and stop safely so bring on the boost! :drive: Oh yeah - and LOVE the A/C!!! :chill:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Maybe so, but at least I don't have to convince myself of how "manly" I am by horsing around with a pig of a handling car. :loco: Been there - done that, got the t-shirt. I like to steer and stop safely so bring on the boost! :drive: Oh yeah - and LOVE the A/C!!! :chill:

I am just :pot: and having some fun with you guys :lol: :lol:

mcmopar

Reaction score
I know - and I'm just :pot: right back at ya! :jester:
You should have heard the ration of crap I took from my dad when I bought this road runner. He laughed loud and long at me. What can I say? It was a road runner and I was happy to get it. I knew I was in for it from him the day I picked it up.

moparmoose3

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
You should have heard the ration of crap I took from my dad when I bought this road runner. He laughed loud and long at me. What can I say? It was a road runner and I was happy to get it. I knew I was in for it from him the day I picked it up.
kick his ass john, i'll back ya up :jester: from way back. :lol: :lol: just kidin, i remember my first runner as having no power steering and power brakes. :D :D

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My A12 is a luxo-barge. Power everything. Six-speed automatic. Four-wheel power disks. Rear air conditioning. Power rear-wheel steering. Power vent windows. Electric Kleenex dispenser. There's even a button on the dash to make it convert to a Winnebago. Sleeps six comfortably...

:jester:

Jim S.

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
61 degrees here....okay back to the post....where were we...oh yeah....pussies and real men :lol: :lol: :lol:
So what is the temp. in Hudson Valley now? Sorry, couldn't resist. Just trying to piss you off even more. Not to the point of smoking though. I'm picking up "Chantix" tomorrow. We'll see....Jim

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
mcmopar said:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

okay whos next...step up to the plate :lol:
Man or a mouse............a real man would have made the 383 run as good as the hemi.............. :pot: A real man would have put in a stick not a slide-o-matic :pot: ..........a real man wouldn't have a line lock to do a burnout :pot: ............Any questions? :lol:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Just an automatic in mine. No PS or PB.

Back