• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wichita KS calling in!

KS69RdRnnr

Procrastinator V8
Reaction score
hello all,

out of Wichita KS, love mopars and chargers especially, but am about to be the owner of a 69 roadrunner in a few days.
Wanted to join a forum with like-minded folks who love the muscle car era and MOPARS especially. Its in drivable condition
and needs some minor TLC and paint, possibly some bodywork. Pics to come once Shes in the shop. Saying hi to all!

Robin

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
KS69RdRnnr said:
hello all,

out of Wichita KS, love mopars and chargers especially, but am about to be the owner of a 69 roadrunner in a few days.
Wanted to join a forum with like-minded folks who love the muscle car era and MOPARS especially. Its in drivable condition
and needs some minor TLC and paint, possibly some bodywork. Pics to come once Shes in the shop. Saying hi to all!

Robin
hello and welcome robin from new york....pics would be nice and do be shy here :D

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome Robin
Don't be afraid to ask questions about your RR

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Robin! :cheers:

Pics are always good as my friend George noted. Please tell us about your bird.

:jester:
ACME

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio! great bunch here, lots of good info. plane on sharing tons of pics as there are a few pic whores reputed to be here......... :popcorn:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
welcome from Ohio! great bunch here, lots of good info. plane on sharing tons of pics as there are a few pic whores reputed to be here......... :popcorn:

"reputed"... :basketcase:

Robin, please allow me to introduce you to one of the cornerstones of this here little website...please say hello to Dave...aka Basketcase...aka "Herr Pic Madam"... :D
Your timer to post pics is now officially ticking... :lmao:

ACME

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that was quicker than I though it'd be........ :red2:

KS69RdRnnr

Procrastinator V8
Reaction score
heh thanks for the welcome. The RR is currently about 2 hours from my place. Ill take my camera and get trailer pics of it. :banana: o and I just scoped out your really handy color chart based on the fender tag info that came off of the pics
for my RR, apparently my car does have the correct color currently! B3 Ice blue poly. Blue is my favorite color, so it makes it even better for me :D Here is a pic from the seller. *yes she's having passenger door issues* lol

RR.jpg

RR.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well at least it's a post car, so we won't hold the B3 against you..... :jester: (you'll learn pretty quick we have a debate over the best color for our beloved birds green of course...)your car looks purty good :thumbsup:

moparstuart

Reaction score
KS69RdRnnr said:
heh thanks for the welcome. The RR is currently about 2 hours from my place. Ill take my camera and get trailer pics of it. :banana: o and I just scoped out your really handy color chart based on the fender tag info that came off of the pics
for my RR, apparently my car does have the correct color currently! B3 Ice blue poly. Blue is my favorite color, so it makes it even better for me :D Here is a pic from the seller. *yes she's having passenger door issues* lol

RR.jpg
welcome robin from another kansas member my 70 convertible is a factory B-3 car . I liked the color but lime light is the best !!!! for 70 , R-4 red for 69 :jester:

RR.jpg

Jim S.

Reaction score
Hello from Minnesota, Robin. That dent in the door doesn't look too bad. Probably because its a blue car. Well it is about 12:30 pm so you should have it by now. Have fun. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice ride, Robin. :thumbsup:

I had a B3 RR back in the day...it was a sweet running old bird...

Back