• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wijns07 Intro

Wijns07

Reaction score
Motorhead for years...

Build Custom Bikes / Cars.

Set three world speed records on bikes in the last two years.

Picked up my first Road Runner not long ago.

Specs are as follows:

'69 Road Runner hardtop, RM23H9 VIN, factory 383 HP, 4 speed, N96 code Air grabber car.

It's originally Rally Green, now Vitamin-C orange, car was painted 3 years ago and is a driver quality job.

The 383 engine is recently rebuilt and has an Edelbrock intake, Crane cam, headers, dual Flowmaster exhaust, electronic ignition, and runs great.

Transmission is also rebuilt with a new clutch.

Things the car could use are seat re-upholstery and sheet metal repair to the floors and trunk. Otherwise it's very straight and great car to drive regularly without sweating a scratch or ding, gets lots of looks!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. Lets see that runner. the kind that you don't have to sweat the scratches are the most fun!

cj69RR

Reaction score
Welcome from Florida. Drivers are the best, you get to drive them and enjoy them!! Lets see some pics.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Yup, I have to drive mine, too. No sense in having a full scale model car in your garage! Welcome from Orlando. Post pics when you can...

inri

Reaction score
Welcome from Northern California!

Post some pics!

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
Motorhead for years...

Build Custom Bikes / Cars.

Set three world speed records on bikes in the last two years.

Picked up my first Road Runner not long ago.

Specs are as follows:

'69 Road Runner hardtop, RM23H9 VIN, factory 383 HP, 4 speed, N96 code Air grabber car.

It's originally Rally Green, now Vitamin-C orange, car was painted 3 years ago and is a driver quality job.

The 383 engine is recently rebuilt and has an Edelbrock intake, Crane cam, headers, dual Flowmaster exhaust, electronic ignition, and runs great.

Transmission is also rebuilt with a new clutch.

Things the car could use are seat re-upholstery and sheet metal repair to the floors and trunk. Otherwise it's very straight and great car to drive regularly without sweating a scratch or ding, gets lots of looks!

welcome to PRR forum, I'm new here too, love them RR's

Back