• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windlace question

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So if my memory serves me rite all I need is what went around the door opening. It went from my post across the top and down the front to the rocker. Don't remember what went near the door sill or what went up the door lock pillar. I have the pieces for the pillar post. Don't think their was any around the pop out window I know I have the metal trim for the inside. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Russ.

dmartin

Reaction score
I have one short piece on each side where door striker area is maybe a foot or so in length, the rest is a one piece that goes around the entire door then you have the piece for the drip rail, I know someone is going to correct me so bring it on, but that’s the way I did mine if it’s not right don’t worry about it right

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I have been looking for the old pieces but guess I have cleaned them out. I have keep every thing else but these must be hiding. :lol:

dmartin

Reaction score
It might be the same as a non post car Russ if so I’ll get you one of mine tomorrow

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That would be grate dmartin. I appreciate it. I have looked all over the internet. Have not found any thing. I was taking pics when taking the car apart but did not take pics of this area. Yes probably is except for what is going on around the pop out window. :thumbsup2:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I took these when I disassembled my car last year. Hopefully they show the detail that you are looking for.

20180722_105420_resized.jpg 20180722_105427_resized.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thank you ACME 12. This helps did it run up the hinge pillar also and all the way under the door sill. I still have the pieces for the post I did keep them in a bag by them selves. Know I am asking a lot but need to know how much of this stuff to order. Russ.

Back