• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE WIW 1969 Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don99Pablo

Reaction score
Hey guys, want your opinion on this. This is a Road Runner I am looking at. It was listed on Craigslist a few weeks ago and tried to work out a deal but I am not local to it. Only had body, interior, and engine photos. I wanted to see the underside before I made the road trip. Listing lasted 2 days and was gone. Called the guy and he said he sold it for $16k. Talked to the guy who has it now and he said he traded some cars for it and now has it listed. It has a 74 Truck 440 automatic in it now. Current owner and previous owner didn't know much about the car, no history. The current owner has undercarriage photos. Looks solid. I am thinking of making an offer. He wants $14k. This would be at the max I could do and would love to get it for less. Decoded the tag and vin, it is a true hard top with air grabber (although missing) black 4 speed with bucket seat car. Would love you guys feed back.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
19.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

19.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

Last edited:

djais1801

Reaction score
i'd be leary of a car that is up for sale after just being sold. good luck...and if that's all you have to spend, perhaps look at a 72-74 challenger, a duster, or 73+ roadrunner

Don99Pablo

Reaction score
i'd be leary of a car that is up for sale after just being sold. good luck...and if that's all you have to spend, perhaps look at a 72-74 challenger, a duster, or 73+ roadrunner

Thanks for the input. I can put money into a car to restore. My starting budget is $12k. Not interested in anything else. One will pop up. Just have to keep looking.

The Rebel

Reaction score
Probably for the best. How come pic's are able to be viewed on the forum w/o having to click on them?

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
if your on Facebook, search Mopar Trader Page, tons of cars and trucks for sale.

djais1801

Reaction score
Probably for the best. How come pic's are able to be viewed on the forum w/o having to click on them?

that's how i post pics...through a 3rd party hosting site- i use photobucket. it gives you an image code (copy/paste). like this:
image_zpswygjhx3o.png

Don99Pablo

Reaction score
that's how i post pics...through a 3rd party hosting site- i use photobucket. it gives you an image code (copy/paste). like this:
image_zpswygjhx3o.png
Thanks for the tip, I was wondering how to do that as well.

Also, holy cow I wish I had $24k! That is one sharp RR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back