• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WooooHooooo

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Just notified by E-mail my Concours d' Elegance Exhibitor Package is on its way. The car made it in :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess you'll be subsidizing Mrs. ACME's & my trip out there since you hosed us on the rides in Vegas and then let Chris take the old gal for a spin when we weren't around... :lmao:

Congrats, Bob! You all (you, Mrs. Hemibeep, and The Other Woman of course) all richly deserve this. I am very, very happy for you. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:jester:
ACME aka Have Never Driven a B5 Hemi Road Runner... :D

joewhite440

Reaction score
Bob
Pardon my ignorance but is this a car show for Concource restored cars. If so congratulations and I hope you win it. Like I said a long time ago on Moparts when I saw you car restore pictures there, your car is exceptional. I do believe it is the nicest Road Runner I have ever saw in the 34 plus years I have owned Mopars.

Joe

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Congrats Bob! :beep: :thumbsup: :party: :party: :party: :party: Good luck at the big show. When is it?
Its June 27th which might squeeze out any hope for Carlisle We shall see

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
joewhite440 said:
Bob
Pardon my ignorance but is this a car show for Concource restored cars. If so congratulations and I hope you win it. Like I said a long time ago on Moparts when I saw you car restore pictures there, your car is exceptional. I do believe it is the nicest Road Runner I have ever saw in the 34 plus years I have owned Mopars.

Joe
Yes it is Joe. And thanks very much :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Congrats! :worship:

Which show/competition is this part of?
You can do a youtube search for last year. Its called Dana Point Concours d'Elegance at St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort. Its concourse restored cars foreign and domestic from the pre war and post war classics and last year they added pony and muscle cars. Its ocean side and spread all across an 18 hole golf coarse. I can't wait

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Jim S. said:
Congrads! Like i said before, you deserve it.... :cheers:
Thanks Jim. Ive been tinkering with cars most of my life and this is like a dream come true. I never thought a trip to Vegas would bring this on :cheers:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Its ocean side and spread all across an 18 hole golf coarse. I can't wait

I'm taking my pitching wedge so I can hit balls at smart cars and electric cars... :D

:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
Good job Bob! Does this mean I may get another ride? :lmao: We can wear our grungy Mopar shirts and snub our noses up at the Ferrari owners! :grouphug:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Good job Bob! Does this mean I may get another ride? :lmao: We can wear our grungy Mopar shirts and snub our noses up at the Ferrari owners! :grouphug:
I thought I would get a Ferrari shirt to polish the car with :thumbsup:

Back