• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

x9 pics

chapdog105

Reaction score
See what I mean now about the 2 horns? Obviously it's not original, but is one original from what anyone can see? Maybe the original broke and they swiped the horns from a car that would've been a 2 horn Mopar?

Jim S.

Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
See what I mean now about the 2 horns? Obviously it's not original, but is one original from what anyone can see? Maybe the original broke and they swiped the horns from a car that would've been a 2 horn Mopar?

Nice car. I love black RRs.
I have never heard of two horns before on a Roadrunner but, look at option "J31" for 1969. They must have put dual horns on something. (Maybe A100 pick-ups).

http://www.mymopar.com/6971opcodes.htm

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
very nice! :thumbsup: the picture gods are happy......

1969X9

Reaction score
I had to pull the spark plug and header to check for matching numbers.I'm gonna rebuild the motor before it gets started its filthy and rusty.

V269

Reaction score
Nice car there bud. :thumbsup: It looks like the seat medallions are from a 1968 car though. I just bought 12 seat medallions from a friend for my car and they are the shorter wider ones. 68 had the longer thinner ones. I took pics of two original hemi cars at Moparfest one a 68 and one a 69 to prove this. :huh:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice score! :cheers:

Some of those pics look like Dave took them...little on the fuzzy side... :basketcase:

:jester:

sue waz

Reaction score
God,somethings missing when I open the garage in the morning. I sure do miss that car....Lots of memories. Please take good care of it and be sure to send us pictures. Sue Waz(crying when you drove our baby away).But now...it's your baby.

1969X9

Reaction score
I hope to start taking it apart on monday, I will keep posting pictures as I go.The day I picked it up I could tell it was a sad day for you guys but I told you as soon as its done I will bring it by.

sue waz

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures that you're gonna post as you go along...BUT.....I can't wait til the day you bring it over for us to see. Take your time and make everything perfect. See Ya, Sue Waz

mcmopar

Reaction score
Really interesting pics of the engine bay. From what I have come to understand all A/C cars had turquoise engines (330 horsepower). This one has orange valve covers but the proper turquoise water pump housing. You just never know what you might find under the hood!

Back