• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You should be hung!

Bee Keeper

Reaction score
On Saturday afternoon, I was sitting in my lawn chair, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn.
The neighbor lady from across the street was so outraged that she came over and shouted at me, "You should be hung!"
I took a drink from my can of Miller Lite, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my darkened Ray Ban sunglasses,
and stared directly into the eyes of this nosy ass neighbor and then calmly replied,

"I am, that's why she cuts the grass." :icon_winkle:

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
Hmmm... I think the title should have read "Hang Me". Otherwise it sort of gave away the punch line. - Only half a thumbs up this time.

Bee Keeper

Reaction score
Hmmm... I think the title should have read "Hang Me". Otherwise it sort of gave away the punch line. - Only half a thumbs up this time.

Yeah, I couldn't decide what to name the thread ..., hold on..., I'll be right back..., my wife needs help getting the lawnmower back in the shed.

Back