• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

9/11

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
This is a sad day to remember for sure. Let us never ever forget this day and hope something like this doesn't happen again. God bless all those lives lost that day and those who lost their lives fighting to get the thugs that did this. :usflag:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Already forgot. They let anybody across the boarder and it will bite us in the a$$ in more than one way. The cartels are setup in our major cities just for starters.

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
I saw the second plane hit that morning on TV before work.
I recognized the fuselage type and I knew.
Bread and circuses.
Football season has started.
The modern Rome Colosseum.

POTUS MIA yesterday.
MSM was silent.
1694517031716.png
A foreign policy expert is sounding the alarm over China-state nationals seeping through the U.S. border at alarming rates.

"There are certain Chinese coming in that are really disturbing," Gatestone Institute senior fellow Gordon Chang said on "Mornings with Maria" Monday. "Packs of Chinese males of military age, unattached to family groups pretending not to speak English. These are probably saboteurs who are coming in on the first day of war with Asia."

Last month, there were more than 200,000 Customs and Border Protection (CPB) encounters with migrants at the southern border as officials saw record daily highs before the end of Title 42 in mid-May.

Rep. Mark Green, R-Tenn., claimed last week that "10,000-plus" Chinese nationals have been apprehended in fiscal year 2023, "a massive 300% increase" from the year prior.

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
I'm going to go off topic a little.
We were busy with a family reunion the last few days, so I'm a day late.
(Civil War stuff)
I watch a lot of Great War and WW2 documentaries.
In the opening scene of Men Of Courage Nicolas Cage makes a statement while the USS Indiapolis is under repair.
"God help us if we ever face an enemy that is willing to die to kill us".
The wife and I watched "Midway" last night.
Good "educational entertainment" blend.
A very young Tom Selleck has a non credited part.

Heads up on this movie you might not see.
It's sort of a Pacific war version of "Playing For Time".

And it's not on Netfilx but if you can ever find it.

Last edited:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Apprehended= Stopped by boarder patrol handed over to ICE and released with a phone and court date

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just don't think we need any more people here. We have enough problems with what is here. Will every one doge the draft like back in Vietnam era. Heck the Chines are buying up the farm country and big vacant buildings in our cities. Though you had to be a citizen to buy and own property here. Guess not. lol. :elmer: :usflag::confederateflag:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
I like it!!!!! Have been looking at video of playing my guitar and learnings tricks of down tuning the guitar. But seems we used to use this when playing certain songs, a long time ago.

RonLiv

Reaction score
Back up here where I live, this guy escaped from prison. A Brazilian illegal. Stabbed his girlfriend 30-times in front of her kids. He was on the run for 2-weeks and they finally got him last night. Helicopters, cops on horseback, took about 100 people to capture him. Imagine that bill. They deported his sister, also illegal. 376201125_10225198015761427_8172173545095454764_n.jpg

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
"Because you don't report on it!"
Mic drop.

illegal.jpg
I would call him spider man.
Except Spider Man is my favorite "super hero".
Spider Man is so cool, the Ramones even covered it.

And it would be an insult to spiders who I find fascinating due to their patience and amazing engineering skills..

Last edited:
Back