• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deanfitz27 Intro

Deanfitz27

Reaction score
I'm from Newfoundland, Canada. I am buying 1969 Roadrunner in a few weeks to do a resto mod. The car has a 440 , 4 speed and Dana 60. Still unsure of what color to go with and other options, that's why I'm checking out this site. I have restored several domestic cars and trucks as well as British cars and always wanted to finally do a mopar for myself.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohiop Dean. Bure sure and let us see your runner when you get it home. Great bunch here, lots of knowlage and fun.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
welcome from Ohiop Dean. Bure sure and let us see your runner when you get it home. Great bunch here, lots of knowlage and fun.

Welcome aboard, Dean! :cheers:

And as for our friend Basketcase...well, the new RR Forum requires perfect spelling and grammar...so you will have to stay after class today to receive some additional homework assignments...:basketcase:

:lmao::acme::lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
not if your the teacher Frenchy, I want some hot Cougar teaching me a few things.....

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Welcome from Orlando, Fl. Dean, since you have work on other cars you are about to restore the best of the best!

MsBeep

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome from Alberta, Canada! May I suggest that you check out your VIN tag for the colour code to find out what colour your car originally was and unless you absolutely hate it; go with it! I like the high impact colours myself. I can decode your tag if you want to PM me. This might help you decide how you would like to restore this unit.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the VIN tag doesn't show the color code, but the fender tag does. with any luck you'rs will say F5 or F8......:D

Back