• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drivers side door jamb switch for dome light?

woodwiz

Reaction score
Howdy! It seems the only size and type of door jamb switch for the dome light 70rr is too small in the thread department and only has what appears to be a single contact point. The one in the car had a plastic sleeve running between both contact points which has crumbled and disappeared. The drivers side is one size while the drivers side is larger. Some backyard yahoo could have put anything in they had laying around,just not sure. Has anyone had luck with these and are they still available ?
Don't really need it, i just want it!!!

WWheeler

Reaction score
I just replaced mine and got educated. There are two sizes but the '70 uses the larger nut size. And it has the dual contact, not the single.

woodwiz

Reaction score
So right on the size and 2-contact connection. It would seem that one of Mopars common denominators was the #2,door jamb switch and several other electrical connections Oh and let’s not forget the dreaded 2piece rear main seal…Bad idea!!

Back