• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just bought a 31 nash , hey florida metro lover need you

moparstuart

Reaction score
Re: just bought a 31 nash , hey florida metro lover need yo

ACME A12 said:
I've been chuckling to my self ever since this thread appeared..."Mr. MoPar Or No Car" himself has an off-brand parked in the driveway...but it's okay for HIM... :basketcase:

I especially love the fact that Nash was founded by former GM President Charles Nash...so I guess that makes this a Chebbie II... :lol:

And Stuie, don't tell me that Nash became Nash-Kelvinator which was morphed into American Motors which sold to Chrysler so it is a MoPar. Using that BS pretzel logic our Road Runners are all f'n fiats...and I promise you mine ain't... :loco:

:jester:
Moot point my ford / GM loving friend as its getting a Hemi , If it was a Model A or T
I still would have bought it . I have always wanted a 20's or 30's ROD with a 392 hemi in it . If i had the cash right now i'd rip the 350 chevy motor out right now but not going to gut the cars heart untill i have a relacement .. :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:
hell the model T was a dodge lol

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Roadcuda said:
Basketcase said:
Oh I knew what he meant. maybe it's just the weight on his brain from wearing multipil hats causing the strain..... :lmao:
Yeah, that must be it!! :yesnod:

You two should lay off snorting the Agent Green...as no one else seemed to have any difficulty following the post... :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

moparstuart said:
If i had the cash right now i'd rip the 350 chevy motor out right now but not going to gut the cars heart untill i have a relacement ..

I'd call that a sound plan. VERY neat old car...even if it is an "off-make"... :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

hey Stu, there's a thread over on the 'parts about the new issue of Hot Rod that has a story about a guy will a barn full of cars, Hemis, and parts. There';s pics of dozens of early Hemis laying outside the barn.

moparstuart

Reaction score

ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
If i had the cash right now i'd rip the 350 chevy motor out right now but not going to gut the cars heart untill i have a relacement ..

I'd call that a sound plan. VERY neat old car...even if it is an "off-make"... :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

off- make , i'm try to get to where all my cars are orphan brands :)

moparstuart

Reaction score

Basketcase said:
hey Stu, there's a thread over on the 'parts about the new issue of Hot Rod that has a story about a guy will a barn full of cars, Hemis, and parts. There';s pics of dozens of early Hemis laying outside the barn.
yeah i know ryan the guys who search and finds all this stuff and is now a writer for Hot Rod Mag
he said the guy will absolutely sell nothing . :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

moparchris

Reaction score

ACME A12 said:
I've been chuckling to my self ever since this thread appeared..."Mr. MoPar Or No Car" himself has an off-brand parked in the driveway...but it's okay for HIM... :basketcase:

I especially love the fact that Nash was founded by former GM President Charles Nash...so I guess that makes this a Chebbie II... :lol:

And Stuie, don't tell me that Nash became Nash-Kelvinator which was morphed into American Motors which sold to Chrysler so it is a MoPar. Using that BS pretzel logic our Road Runners are all f'n fiats...and I promise you mine ain't... :loco:

He just loves giving me crap for my very rare red Chevelle and he goes and post tons of pics of this pile? :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score

moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:

He just loves giving me crap for my very rare red Chevelle and he goes and post tons of pics of this pile? :lmao:
its an awesome ride , not a pile

tranny trunk load birdDSCN54340132.JPG

tranny trunk load birdDSCN54340131.JPG

tranny trunk load birdDSCN54340130.JPG

moparstuart

Reaction score

gutted the interior in the bird today getting ready for the manual tranny to go in

the custom made grannymatic pistol grip shifter handle is not going into the rat rod

interior guterhDSCN5466010116.JPG

interior guterhDSCN5466010115.JPG

interior guterhDSCN5466010114.JPG

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

I like the shifter Stuie but the dice dont cut it with a rat rod :cents: Just me more of a 50-60s thing

moparstuart

Reaction score

i'm going to make side mirrors out of old beat up flip top charger gas lids

I have one to use anyone else have another beat up one you dont need

chris ???????????? bob ??????????????????????????????

im a pack rat and can never toss anything even this junky stuff will now be repurposed to fun stuff on the rat rod

the spinners will be a radiator cap and a pcv valve breather top

interior guterhDSCN5466010128.JPG

interior guterhDSCN5466010127.JPG

interior guterhDSCN5466010127.JPG

moparstuart

Reaction score

69hemibeep said:
I like the shifter Stuie but the dice dont cut it with a rat rod :cents: Just me more of a 50-60s thing
my 11 year old ian put those in there they came out of the 69 before it left for germany

so i guess they will stay since ian likes them

merry christmas daddy :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score

69hemibeep said:
my 11 year old ian put those in there they came out of the 69 before it left for germany

so i guess they will stay since ian likes them

merry christmas daddy :jester:

Back