• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just bought another 69 RR-hemi

linemup

Reaction score
Well, i decided to get off the wallet and copy 69hemibeep. I bought a black on black Hemi car..........4 speed. It's very rare in the fact that it is invisible. Well, actually, I can see it but no one else can. It's sort of confusing. If another person looks at it, they can't see it.............so.......................Not meaning to brag or anything, just wanted to mention it to you guys................hey, where is Plymouthfan nowadays?

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
We are absolutely going to have to have pics of this :cheers: :drive: :drive: :drive: :drive: :banana:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think it's a real Hemi-Car...I don't see any torque boxes...

:jester:

linemup

Reaction score
Thanks guys...............I have worked really hard to detail the undercarriage............unlike SOME of the blue hemi car owners..............lol. Man, am I gonna get in trouble for that one. Since y'all can't see it, I will let you know that the plug wires are not correct and the dana in the picture (sitting beside it) is going back under the car soon. Notice the multiple coats of clear cut to perfection............ :banana: Other than the negative comments about it not being red, no torque boxes and a wing on it, not the first person has "knocked" my car nor have they picked it to death. However, I am sure as soon as Big John gets hold of his piles of rare Mopar documentation, that someone will start asking about numbers, codes/ etc. Yes, it is a real hemi car people! :bs:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
The voices are talking to you again, aren't they?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
linemup said:
Thanks guys...............I have worked really hard to detail the undercarriage............unlike SOME of the blue hemi car owners..............lol. Man, am I gonna get in trouble for that one. Since y'all can't see it, I will let you know that the plug wires are not correct and the dana in the picture (sitting beside it) is going back under the car soon. Notice the multiple coats of clear cut to perfection............ :banana: Other than the negative comments about it not being red, no torque boxes and a wing on it, not the first person has "knocked" my car nor have they picked it to death. However, I am sure as soon as Big John gets hold of his piles of rare Mopar documentation, that someone will start asking about numbers, codes/ etc. Yes, it is a real hemi car people! :bs:
That's great news JJ, but I'll hold my comments until I actually see a picture of it!

John69RR

Reaction score
Black on Black. :thumbsup: Sinister! :devil: Thanks for sharing. A friend of mine has a Black on Black A12 Bee. It's his street bruiser. 440 6 Pack 4 speed with Nitrous!

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
John69RR said:
Black on Black. :thumbsup: Sinister! :devil: Thanks for sharing. A friend of mine has a Black on Black A12 Bee. It's his street bruiser. 440 6 Pack 4 speed with Nitrous!

Oh Yeah! Sounds wicked. :thumbsup:

Is he using the bottle on his original block? Just curious... :leave:

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
I'm still here! I was busy driving my new invisible A/FX! :drive:

The injector stacks are too short on your car...and I'd put the wheelie bars back on...JMHO

:lmao:

Back