WANTED looking for giant bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Reaction score
anybody know where i can get one of those tall road runner stuffed animals to put in the back seat and have its head sticking out the back window? everywhere i look online i cant find one that is not much taller than about 2 feet

dutchrunner

Reaction score
I have one that's 5 feet.
Found it on ebay and have it on the back seat with a 5 feet Coyote.

Good luck.

Dave

Reaction score
so far could only find small ones on ebay guess i will just have to keep checking

1967 'cuda

Reaction score
I was looking for a big one for my son last year and ended up getting him a smaller one because I couldn't find any. I called SIX FLAGS down in Texas to try to find out if they still sell them. Apparently a lot of the park is Looney Toons themed. One picture I found shows a lot of Warner Bros. merchandise including stuffed character toys. Although they're officially open for 2014 now, they're only open to the public on weekends until later in the year. I left a call back number so I should be able to find out more soon.

1.jpg2.JPG21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg24.JPG

1.jpg

2.JPG

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.JPG

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
Those tall plush Coyote's and Road Runner's go for good money.

BioMedTechGuy

Reaction score
Definitely! Please let me know how we can come to terms on it. I am on the B-Bodies forum and bought a 1970 V code 440 six pack Roadrunner about 6 months ago. Let me know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back